Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
It feels like just yesterday
that graduated from Raffles.
Having all my lovelies beside me,
gossipping, ponning lessons,
cheer our lungs out, oogle at guys,
eating yong tau foo, cam-whoring,
so much so much more...

GOSH. I miss them F-KING MUCH.

Watched the NoteBook last night.
Cried till my eyes became swollen.
the show kept me thinking and thinking,
and it resulted in a sleepless night.
I just couldnt get to sleep.
my brain just wouldnt stop thinking.
When my sister saw me tearing,
she said," HAHA, you're crying!"
and i replied,
"NO LUHH. My eyes are itchy."
HAHAHHA.

How i wanted to throw all the photos away,
delete all the messages,
hide everything that belonged to you.

Should i get JiaHao a
Abercrombie and Fitch shirt for his bday?
He'll look good in one,
though it cost a bomb.
Lets see a polo tee costs like S$80?
gee.

MY FAVE SHOWS OF ALL TIME,
P.S. I LOVE YOU & THE NOTEBOOK


/I love you too much to make you stay
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.